Here is a fun, creative personalised gift you can easily make! It doesn’t costs a ton of money and it will give you something to do with the kids this Christmas!
What to do:
– Mix everything into a bowl
– Knead on a floured surface for 10 minutes, so the dough is smooth and pliable. While your kneading, the dough may seem too stick add a little extra flour as you go
– Roll out the dough to about ½ inch thick and cut out as desired
– Push your childs hand into the rolled out dough then use a bowl (or something similar) to circle around it
– Use a straw to poke a hole for the ribbon and a toothpick for small ventilation points
– Place on a cookie tray lined with baking paper and cook at 100 degrees (Celsius) for a few hours
– After they cool, feel free to paint them with acrylic paint and set with a clear sealant so it’s nice and shiny
Such a fun idea!! We hope you have fun creating this with your kids.
Found on: www. olivejuicemama.blogspot.com.au