MOVITATED VENDOR, MUST BE SOLD!Single level master built 4 bedroom brick and tile home situated amongst quality homes in this whisper quiet cul de sac. This home features unique federation touches with ornate fretwork, leadlight style front entry door and contrasting pattern tiles in the entry.
- Large main bedroom with a bay window, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
- 3 large living areas tiled throughout in beige coloured floor tiles.
- Spacious lounge room with room for a big screen TV and entertainment equipment, or your white lounge suite.
- Modern kitchen with an island bench, stone bench tops and stylish cream coloured paneled cabinetry (adjoining is a large pantry).
- Off the family room is entry to an outdoor entertainment area with a cream coloured pitched roof pergola and stamp pattern concrete floor.
- Main bathroom with a corner bath, shower and toilet tiled in green and white checkered tiles.
- Ducted air conditioning and security system.
This home has a central dining area or you can use one area off the lounge room as a formal dining room.
The third living area or family room is off the kitchen/casual dining area and has a cosy feel for relaxing.
Also, there is internal access from the hallway to the double garage and workshop area for privacy.
All this is in a convenient location at the top of Cameron Park, close to the Link Road and a short drive to this suburbs amenities, shopping and schools.
- Type: Residential Sale
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 609 m2
- Sold Price: $620,000