Enjoy The Lake BreezesA rare find in the Lake Macquarie area. A charming federation bungalow with return verandahs and many original features. Situated on a large 964m2 approx. allotment with the added benefit of an inground swimming pool and convenient to the Lake, Schools and transport.
- High ornate ceilings, dado boards, wood panelling, ornate light fittings and timber fretwork in the hallway
- Bay window in the front lounge room with a window seat, stone fireplace and lead light cabinetry to store your chinaware
- Separate dining area with a panelled ceiling and room for a 8 seat table setting to entertain your friends
- Renovated bathroom with a new shower and toilet and retiled with stone coloured tiles
- Linen press in hallway
- Remodelled kitchen with marble look bench tops, soft close draws, grey splash backs, stainless steel stove and multiple pantries
- Adjoining casual dining area with sliding glass doors overlooking the picturesque landscaped backyard and inground swimming pool
- Outdoor relaxation area with new pergola, paved in travertine pavers and fully fenced for safety
- Inground swimming pool fully fenced with new timber decking and pebblecrete surrounds
- Parking at the side for multiple cars with a carport and storage shed
- A unique opportunity to buy one of Lake Macquarie's older style homes in the increasingly popular suburb of Teralba
To be sold at Auction, if not prior.
Auction onsite Saturday 25th March at 12pm.
Contact Bill Messiter on 0418 700 884 for further information.
- Type: Residential Sale
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 964 m2