SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTIONOpen House Cancelled! Sorry for any convenience.
Located in the popular suburb of Hamilton South is this delightful ART DECO home which maintains charming period features. Situated in a quiet street and only moments from Beaumont Street, local schools and parks, The Junction and local beaches this property is in prime position which boasts enormous potential.
The property is situated on a level 605m2 block offering a blank canvas to work with. Whether you decide to add additional living space to accommodate a growing family or transform this into a family home to envy, the possibilities are endless!
The existing floor plan is functional offering two generous size bedrooms, spacious sunroom/third smaller bedroom, large living room which flows through to formal dining room, updated kitchen with stone benchtops and room for informal dining. Off the kitchen at the rear is a second sunroom which soaks up the sunny northerly aspect. The north facing backyard would easily accommodate an extension or in ground pool (STCA). There is wide drive access to double lock up garage as well as parking for extra vehicles, boat or caravan.
There is much to love about this home, great location, welcoming feel and the chance to put your own personal touch on this charming brick and tile home, this property is not to be missed.
- Brick & tile home on 605m2 block of land
- Two generous bedrooms, plus sunroom/smaller third bedroom
- Large living room and dining room
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops
- Good size north facing backyard with double garage
- Period features such as picture rails, bay windows, decorative ceilings, French doors, high ceilings and leadlight windows
- Perfect location for those wanting to be close to the city
Pest and Building reports available upon request.
- Council Rates approximately $487 per quarter
- Water Rates approximately $269 per quarter
- Potential rental return approximately $450-$480 per week
Contact Paul Hoare on 0400 911 802 or Maria Di Claudio on 0413 690 105 for further information.
- Type: Residential Sale
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 605 m2