COUNTRY LIFESTYLE, CITY CONVENIANCEThis amazing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tiled home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on a huge 3034sqm block (21m frontage x 144m deep).
Perfect for anyone looking for a property to keep a horse or 2, or to use as a hobby farm as there is plenty of room for your veggie patch and fruit trees, chooks, goat or sheep. Or this sought after property also would be ideal for the tradie looking for a large block to build your dream shed to house all your work equipment and toys. The possibilities are endless!
- Single level (no steps) 4 bedroom brick and tiled home
- Formal lounge and separate dining room
- Childrens activity room or large office to work from home
- Oversized master bedroom that includes a walk in robe plus ensuite
- Guest bedroom opening onto the main bathroom to act as an ensuite
- 3 x reverse cycle air conditioners
- Huge 7.1m x 5.6m fully enclosed undercover BBQ entertaining area, a perfect
area to entertain friends and family this summer
- Oversized double carport
- Oversized double garage with workshop
- Solar hot water system
- Lovely kitchen with breakfast bar and gas cooking
Immaculately presented inside and out this absolutely outstanding property is a rarity to find. Only minutes away to
shops, school, transport and the lake. This is your home in the city but with a peaceful country atmosphere and lifestyle
for you to raise your family.
For further information or to organise a private viewing call Bill Messiter at Dowling Edgeworth 4958 8177 or 0418 700 884.
- Type: Residential Sale
- Property Type: House